#openmandriva-cooker Meeting

Meeting started by _TPG at 14:31:56 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Java stack - pcpa and Bero (_TPG, 14:34:08)
  2. MariaDB support - Bero (_TPG, 14:46:06)
  3. ISO build and testing - Bero and Q&A (_TPG, 14:52:33)
  4. ISO upload on sf.net and mirrors - Workshop Team (_TPG, 15:39:39)
    1. ACTION: bero will upload ISO to sf.net (_TPG, 15:43:43)

  5. Release announcement - Workshop Team (_TPG, 15:44:17)


Meeting ended at 16:27:55 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. bero will upload ISO to sf.net


Action items, by person

  1. bero
    1. bero will upload ISO to sf.net


People present (lines said)

  1. _TPG (62)
  2. bero (16)
  3. pcpa (6)
  4. Xu_R (4)
  5. itchka (3)
  6. LLKCKfan (2)
  7. fedya (2)
  8. chwido` (2)
  9. karol_ (1)
  10. Wayne_Sallee (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.