#openmandriva-cooker Meeting

Meeting started by _TPG at 15:01:06 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. 2014.1 release - what needs to be done ? (_TPG, 15:07:44)
    1. ACTION: QA team will give status report on KDE and FF slowness at end of this week (_TPG, 15:25:18)
    2. ACTION: update KDE to 4.13.3 version before release (_TPG, 15:26:28)
    3. ACTION: disable wpa_supplicant and network services (_TPG, 15:37:49)

  2. ISO building for 2014.1 (_TPG, 15:39:06)
    1. http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/inetd.html (Xu_R, 15:54:42)
    2. ACTION: add systemd sockets for cups and sshd (_TPG, 15:56:45)
    3. ACTION: disable user ask for enabling extra services on draklive (_TPG, 15:57:06)
    4. ACTION: remove python-devel and related to it python packages from iso (_TPG, 16:36:12)
    5. ACTION: update rosa-icons to new version (_TPG, 16:36:30)

  3. QA - list of bugs that needs to be fixed (_TPG, 16:48:02)
    1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yYwANCMo5Ekk8IfQW4wgWBIvxNO7K01gclbFupa2H_c/edit#gid=0 (_TPG, 16:49:42)
    2. https://issues.openmandriva.org/show_bug.cgi?id=384 doesnt sound like a blocker for 2014.1 (_TPG, 16:51:34)
    3. https://issues.openmandriva.org/show_bug.cgi?id=815 (_TPG, 17:04:29)
    4. ACTION: ask Crisb to take a look on drakx bugs (_TPG, 17:24:29)

  4. Announcement and GA date (_TPG, 17:24:45)
    1. AGREED: 2014.1 will be released at end of july (_TPG, 18:10:36)

  5. By default build package optimized for its size https://project.openmandriva.org/work_packages/67 (_TPG, 18:27:06)
  6. Make python 3.x main, start deprecating 2.x https://project.openmandriva.org/work_packages/55 (_TPG, 18:32:28)
  7. GNOME 3.12/3.14/3.16 https://project.openmandriva.org/work_packages/98 (_TPG, 18:48:24)
  8. Update to perl 5.20.x or 5.2x https://project.openmandriva.org/work_packages/56 (_TPG, 18:57:52)
    1. https://abf.io/platforms/cooker/mass_builds/451 (bero|3, 19:45:57)


Meeting ended at 19:54:14 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. QA team will give status report on KDE and FF slowness at end of this week
  2. update KDE to 4.13.3 version before release
  3. disable wpa_supplicant and network services
  4. add systemd sockets for cups and sshd
  5. disable user ask for enabling extra services on draklive
  6. remove python-devel and related to it python packages from iso
  7. update rosa-icons to new version
  8. ask Crisb to take a look on drakx bugs


People present (lines said)

  1. _TPG (197)
  2. bero|3 (75)
  3. Xu_R (52)
  4. itchka (50)
  5. mdawkins (35)
  6. Pulfer (27)
  7. nicco__ (26)
  8. bero (23)
  9. symbianflo (15)
  10. chwido (4)
  11. OnlyHuman (1)
  12. benatto (1)
  13. avokhmin (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.