#openmandriva-cooker Meeting

Meeting started by itchka_ at 15:07:40 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://games.openmandriva.org/ (franciscopk, 15:20:56)
    2. ACTION: klebedeff with jofazepa prepare a poll "which games you would like to install in linux" (klebedeff, 15:44:11)
    3. http://www.statista.com/statistics/251222/most-played-pc-games/ (franciscopk, 15:44:47)
    4. ACTION: Carry forward list of actions on Item 2.1a to the next agenda. (itchka_, 15:59:48)
    5. https://llvm.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=23529 <--- this is where the issue is being tracked (bero, 16:07:05)
    6. ACTION: :Rebuild gcc to use c++98 abi (itchka_, 16:11:32)
    7. http://download.kde.org/stable/applications/15.04.1/src/ (_TPG, 16:14:06)
    8. ACTION: Move beta release date to end of August (itchka_, 16:48:09)
    9. ACTION: Expand bug report on Calmares Jira to stress that bios installs are also affected by bootloader installation problems. (itchka_, 17:27:40)

  1. special presentation for Epic (itchka_, 17:35:46)
  2. Gaming Package (itchka_, 17:38:05)
    1. ACTION: to carry topic "presentatin for Epic" to next meeting (klebedeff_, 17:44:54)
    2. ACTION: Francisco to send list of packages required to cooker list and to itchka. Progress will be monitored at weekly meeting. (itchka_, 17:59:07)
    3. ACTION: Kvok_, itchka and franciscopk to meet to finalise list aof application required for gaming package. Congratulations on your achievment :) (itchka_, 18:16:21)

  3. Monthly Development Report (itchka_, 18:21:33)
  4. ABF video (itchka_, 18:26:11)
    1. https://www.loomio.org/d/s4OAKwS7/learning (avokhmin, 18:27:52)
    2. https://pad.openmandriva.org/p/Tutorials_-_what_you_want_to_learn for non members (klebedeff_, 18:30:48)

  5. Application for write permission. Procedures (itchka_, 18:50:27)
  6. Membership in http://openpowerfoundation.org (itchka_, 19:32:34)
    1. http://openpowerfoundation.org/membership/levels/ - it can be free for us (avokhmin, 19:37:37)
    2. http://openpowerfoundation.org/membership/levels/ - Associate & Academic $0 (avokhmin, 19:46:14)
    3. http://openpowerfoundation.org/membership/current-members/ (avokhmin, 19:47:13)
    4. ACTION: review membership issue periodically (itchka_, 19:53:27)

  7. Any other business (itchka_, 19:54:11)
    1. ACTION: Prepare 2014.2 spin for QA test (itchka_, 20:11:37)


Meeting ended at 20:17:25 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. klebedeff with jofazepa prepare a poll "which games you would like to install in linux"
  2. Carry forward list of actions on Item 2.1a to the next agenda.
  3. :Rebuild gcc to use c++98 abi
  4. Move beta release date to end of August
  5. Expand bug report on Calmares Jira to stress that bios installs are also affected by bootloader installation problems.
  6. to carry topic "presentatin for Epic" to next meeting
  7. Francisco to send list of packages required to cooker list and to itchka. Progress will be monitored at weekly meeting.
  8. Kvok_, itchka and franciscopk to meet to finalise list aof application required for gaming package. Congratulations on your achievment :)
  9. review membership issue periodically
  10. Prepare 2014.2 spin for QA test


Action items, by person

  1. franciscopk
    1. Kvok_, itchka and franciscopk to meet to finalise list aof application required for gaming package. Congratulations on your achievment :)
  2. klebedeff
    1. klebedeff with jofazepa prepare a poll "which games you would like to install in linux"
  3. Kvok_
    1. Kvok_, itchka and franciscopk to meet to finalise list aof application required for gaming package. Congratulations on your achievment :)
  4. UNASSIGNED
    1. Carry forward list of actions on Item 2.1a to the next agenda.
    2. :Rebuild gcc to use c++98 abi
    3. Move beta release date to end of August
    4. Expand bug report on Calmares Jira to stress that bios installs are also affected by bootloader installation problems.
    5. to carry topic "presentatin for Epic" to next meeting
    6. Francisco to send list of packages required to cooker list and to itchka. Progress will be monitored at weekly meeting.
    7. review membership issue periodically
    8. Prepare 2014.2 spin for QA test


People present (lines said)

  1. itchka_ (181)
  2. _TPG (71)
  3. franciscopk (70)
  4. avokhmin (49)
  5. bero (42)
  6. OnlyHuman (22)
  7. klebedeff_ (22)
  8. crisb (22)
  9. klebedeff (21)
  10. crisb_w (14)
  11. Kvok_ (14)
  12. blackcrack (13)
  13. ben79 (4)
  14. pcpa (4)
  15. benbullard79 (2)
  16. chwido (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.