#openmandriva-cooker Meeting

Meeting started by itchka at 15:22:59 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Project state report (itchka, 15:24:38)
    1. https://issues.openmandriva.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1370 (ben79, 15:31:57)

  2. Drop/replace MCC (itchka, 15:41:29)
  3. Server distribution (itchka, 16:25:43)
    1. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1010572 (fedya, 16:37:29)
    2. http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2015-01/msg00774.html (fedya, 16:37:56)
    3. http://howtoit.ru/linux/centos/item/36-ustanovka-centos-6-4-minimal.html look screenshots (fedya, 17:15:50)

  4. link KDE tool detecting/recording error/exceptions to QA mailing list or Errbit like web site (itchka, 18:20:06)
    1. ACTION: itchka to start discussion on QA ml regarding KDE crash tool. (itchka, 18:37:37)

  5. AOB (itchka, 18:40:17)


Meeting ended at 18:59:46 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. itchka to start discussion on QA ml regarding KDE crash tool.


Action items, by person

  1. itchka
    1. itchka to start discussion on QA ml regarding KDE crash tool.


People present (lines said)

  1. itchka (108)
  2. fedya (61)
  3. _TPG (43)
  4. crisb_mob (27)
  5. bero (27)
  6. crisb1 (6)
  7. crisb (6)
  8. chwido (5)
  9. ashledombos_ (4)
  10. ben79 (4)
  11. rugyada (1)
  12. avokhmin (1)
  13. klebedeff (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.