#openmandriva-cooker Meeting

Meeting started by itchka at 16:02:56 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. RPM, the plan (Bero) (itchka, 16:19:00)
    1. ACTION: : Investigate practicality of abf testing of Pharaoh_Atem code. (itchka, 17:27:34)

  2. ABF new, progress, needs (itchka, 17:32:20)
    1. https://abf.openmandriva.org/ http://file-store.openmandriva.org (fedya, 17:36:36)
    2. ACTION: : Make sure abf git implementation has a mirror. (itchka, 17:43:36)
    3. ACTION: Start old_git.org asap? (itchka, 17:45:40)

  3. Release Report (itchka, 19:28:06)
  4. Meeting Time. (itchka, 19:47:28)


Meeting ended at 20:34:30 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. : Investigate practicality of abf testing of Pharaoh_Atem code.
  2. : Make sure abf git implementation has a mirror.
  3. Start old_git.org asap?


Action items, by person

  1. Pharaoh_Atem
    1. : Investigate practicality of abf testing of Pharaoh_Atem code.
  2. UNASSIGNED
    1. : Make sure abf git implementation has a mirror.
    2. Start old_git.org asap?


People present (lines said)

  1. mdawkins (142)
  2. Pharaoh_Atem (117)
  3. itchka (102)
  4. n3npq (85)
  5. proyvind (67)
  6. radix_pm (38)
  7. bero (35)
  8. crisb_mob (30)
  9. fedya (23)
  10. crisb (12)
  11. Xu_R (8)
  12. chwido (7)
  13. OnlyHuman (5)
  14. crisb1 (3)
  15. ben79 (2)
  16. oiram73 (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.