#openmandriva-cooker Meeting

Meeting started by itchka at 15:15:13 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Release Report (itchka, 15:17:36)
  2. RC and GA release dates and public announcement (itchka, 16:20:45)
  3. QA: Pre-Beta2 iso release procedure. Proposal and discussion. (itchka, 16:39:50)
    1. ACTION: itchka to outline triage doc for discussion/improvement. (itchka, 17:21:26)

  4. Any other Business (itchka, 17:29:31)


Meeting ended at 17:41:17 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. itchka to outline triage doc for discussion/improvement.


Action items, by person

  1. itchka
    1. itchka to outline triage doc for discussion/improvement.


People present (lines said)

  1. itchka (86)
  2. bero (25)
  3. ben79 (18)
  4. proyvind (12)
  5. OnlyHuman (12)
  6. christann (5)
  7. chwido (4)
  8. Pharaoh_Atem (4)
  9. joel_tess (1)
  10. n3npq (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.