#openmandriva-cooker Meeting

Meeting started by itchka at 16:11:55 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Items that need to be included in the new om-control-center (itchka, 16:12:54)
    1. https://github.com/manatools (Pharaoh_Atem, 16:37:30)
    2. ACTION: Next meeting resume discussion of om-contol-center content. (itchka, 19:26:41)
    3. ACTION: Next meeting resume discussion on om-control-center content (itchka, 19:37:11)


Meeting ended at 19:37:19 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Next meeting resume discussion of om-contol-center content.
  2. Next meeting resume discussion on om-control-center content


People present (lines said)

  1. Pharaoh_Atem (91)
  2. itchka (66)
  3. rugyada (53)
  4. jbj (20)
  5. bero (15)
  6. OnlyHuman (10)
  7. Blackcrack (8)
  8. chwido (5)
  9. fedya (3)
  10. cc^mint (2)
  11. ashledombos (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.