#openmandriva-cooker Meeting

Meeting started by itchka at 15:41:01 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/akmods (Pharaoh_Atem, 15:46:27)
    2. ACTION: 1.When mass rebuild starts we (at least bero and ben79 and Pharaoh_Atem) will take Megeia Packaging Guidlines and edit them to suit OpenMandriva's needs. (ben79, 16:19:01)
    3. ACTION: 2. We have agreed on the need for a policy and method to link building of out-or-tree kernel modules to the release of a new kernel package (when the kernel packages goes in testing repo) (ben79, 16:22:24)
    4. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ohi4Sf4Tw3tFBQDJVj4VXBRpTyR_u5giGCmKo-R111g/edit (ben79, 16:28:49)
    5. ACTION: QA-Team will edit and place in wiki the document existing in Google drive about Guidlines for testing packages and ISO's (ben79, 16:45:39)
    6. https://github.com/livecd-tools (Pharaoh_Atem, 18:06:24)
    7. http://www.lc-power.com/en/product/gehaeuse/mini-itx/lc-1400mi/ <--- this is what I'm currently using -- even smaller ones usually don't have enough room to accomodate a PCI-E card, and/or they don't come with a PSU (separate PSUs are usually more expensive than this box), but of course there may be better options... (bero, 19:19:29)
    8. http://file-store.openmandriva.org/api/v1/file_stores/d53df9cd614fed0c079e1cabd2e81439d7e7842c.log?show=true (bero, 19:48:48)
    9. http://file-store.openmandriva.org/api/v1/file_stores/69d20ec0717a6ea98693df240b4c4e31bbc809aa.log?show=true (bero, 19:51:45)
    10. http://file-store.openmandriva.org/api/v1/file_stores/d53df9cd614fed0c079e1cabd2e81439d7e7842c.log?show=true has more mentions of lib64MagickCore7.Q16HDRI_6-debuginfo than real lib64MagickCore7.Q16HDRI_6 (bero, 19:54:25)


Meeting ended at 20:08:44 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. 1.When mass rebuild starts we (at least bero and ben79 and Pharaoh_Atem) will take Megeia Packaging Guidlines and edit them to suit OpenMandriva's needs.
  2. 2. We have agreed on the need for a policy and method to link building of out-or-tree kernel modules to the release of a new kernel package (when the kernel packages goes in testing repo)
  3. QA-Team will edit and place in wiki the document existing in Google drive about Guidlines for testing packages and ISO's


Action items, by person

  1. ben79
    1. 1.When mass rebuild starts we (at least bero and ben79 and Pharaoh_Atem) will take Megeia Packaging Guidlines and edit them to suit OpenMandriva's needs.
  2. bero
    1. 1.When mass rebuild starts we (at least bero and ben79 and Pharaoh_Atem) will take Megeia Packaging Guidlines and edit them to suit OpenMandriva's needs.
  3. Pharaoh_Atem
    1. 1.When mass rebuild starts we (at least bero and ben79 and Pharaoh_Atem) will take Megeia Packaging Guidlines and edit them to suit OpenMandriva's needs.
  4. UNASSIGNED
    1. 2. We have agreed on the need for a policy and method to link building of out-or-tree kernel modules to the release of a new kernel package (when the kernel packages goes in testing repo)
    2. QA-Team will edit and place in wiki the document existing in Google drive about Guidlines for testing packages and ISO's


People present (lines said)

  1. bero (156)
  2. ben79 (130)
  3. Pharaoh_Atem (75)
  4. itchka (54)
  5. chwido (5)
  6. Son_Goku (5)
  7. crazy (1)
  8. RaphalJadot[m] (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.