#openmandriva-cooker Meeting

Meeting started by itchka at 15:30:23 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Maintenance of Rolling: Procedure for QA to manage packages. QA training and education. (itchka, 15:33:56)
    1. ACTION: The rolling and 4.0 and (by inference rock) repositories should not allow direct publishing to the update repositories ALL packages must reach our users via the testing -> updates path (itchka, 16:23:19)
    2. ACTION: Only kahinah may publish to rolling/release repos, rock/updates, 4.0/updates repos. Exception to be make for emergencies. (ben79, 17:08:32)
    3. https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/19.08_Release_Schedule -- so we should prepare for a release in late October or November (bero, 17:20:47)
    4. ACTION: Item for Agenda to be carried forward. QA training and education . (itchka, 17:34:33)

  2. 7. AOB (ben79, 18:59:31)


Meeting ended at 19:51:56 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. The rolling and 4.0 and (by inference rock) repositories should not allow direct publishing to the update repositories ALL packages must reach our users via the testing -> updates path
  2. Only kahinah may publish to rolling/release repos, rock/updates, 4.0/updates repos. Exception to be make for emergencies.
  3. Item for Agenda to be carried forward. QA training and education .


People present (lines said)

  1. ben79 (100)
  2. itchka (73)
  3. bero (57)
  4. Xu_R (7)
  5. chwido (5)
  6. fdrt (4)
  7. Izaic[m] (2)
  8. HisShadow_ (1)
  9. Pharaoh_Atem (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.