#openmandriva-cooker Meeting

Meeting started by itchka at 16:03:41 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Working as a group (itchka, 16:05:13)
    1. https://forum.openmandriva.org/t/cooker-ideas-and-brainstorming-for-cooker/2890 <--- this is where most of the stuff in there originated (bero, 16:26:11)
    2. https://github.com/leif81/bzkanban (itchka, 17:12:33)
    3. ACTION: TC-Meetings will remain the Official place for decision making for OM the distro. Discussion of issues to take place both in TC-Meetings and on Cooker ML but decisions are not Official until so stated in TC-Meeting. (ben79, 18:09:46)
    4. ACTION: OM Bugzilla will continure to be used for ALL bug reporting and issue tracking. (ben79, 18:10:31)

  2. 2. Getting off github (ben79, 18:29:38)
    1. ACTION: OM will leave or otherwise free ourselves from dependence on github as soon as we feasibly can do so? (ben79, 19:18:02)

  3. Any Other Business (ben79, 19:25:13)
    1. https://issues.openmandriva.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2503 (rugyada, 19:28:35)
    2. https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/PackageKit/blob/master/f/0001-dnf-Invalidate-the-sack-cache-after-downloading-new-.patch (bero, 19:50:51)


Meeting ended at 20:15:21 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. TC-Meetings will remain the Official place for decision making for OM the distro. Discussion of issues to take place both in TC-Meetings and on Cooker ML but decisions are not Official until so stated in TC-Meeting.
  2. OM Bugzilla will continure to be used for ALL bug reporting and issue tracking.
  3. OM will leave or otherwise free ourselves from dependence on github as soon as we feasibly can do so?


People present (lines said)

  1. ben79 (115)
  2. bero (86)
  3. rugyada (81)
  4. ashledombos[m] (49)
  5. itchka (47)
  6. crazy (40)
  7. Pharaoh_Atem (24)
  8. AngryPenguin (12)
  9. chwido (6)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.