#openmandriva-cooker Meeting

Meeting started by bero at 15:44:45 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. State of Rolling (bero, 15:46:27)
    1. http://file-store.openmandriva.org/api/v1/file_stores/a7e602bf5806f0a211347ce1c3855dbb3b7ac4ca.log?show=true (AngryPenguin, 15:53:34)
    2. https://github.com/OpenMandrivaSoftware/rosa-build/issues make issue (novichok_agent, 16:11:12)
    3. https://github.com/OpenMandrivaSoftware/rosa-build/issues/86 (bero, 16:14:38)

  2. OMLx 4.1 release plan, workflow, milestones (bero, 19:35:44)
    1. ACTION: copy cooker to rolling (bero, 20:01:52)
    2. ACTION: announce rolling (with caveats of the whole thing being beta for now) (bero, 20:02:12)
    3. ACTION: announce desktops (bero, 20:02:20)
    4. ACTION: get ready for 4.1 alpha release (bero, 20:02:35)
    5. ACTION: stop adding too many actions for the topic ;) (bero, 20:03:06)
    6. https://liri.io/ -- may be another desktop to look at, I think we've even built parts of it before (bero, 20:05:29)

  3. Github replacement (bero, 20:37:20)
    1. http://issues.openmandriva.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2534 (ben79, 21:49:52)
    2. http://issues.openmandriva.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2536 (ben79, 21:50:04)


Meeting ended at 00:25:27 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. copy cooker to rolling
  2. announce rolling (with caveats of the whole thing being beta for now)
  3. announce desktops
  4. get ready for 4.1 alpha release
  5. stop adding too many actions for the topic ;)


People present (lines said)

  1. bero (117)
  2. ben79 (85)
  3. AngryPenguin (52)
  4. itchka (20)
  5. chwido (14)
  6. novichok_agent (11)
  7. rugyada (10)
  8. christann (4)
  9. ashledombos[m] (3)
  10. ben779 (3)
  11. Pharaoh_Atem (2)
  12. ruru[m] (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.